Laurel Gray Wine Club Membership
A Laurel Gray Vineyards Wine Club membership is the perfect way to treat yourself or someone special to a truly unique gift of award-winning wines shipped directly to your door. Or, if desired, you may pick them up at the tasting room and take advantage of our exclusive wine club benefits.
The full benefits are listed below but Wine Club members can expect to receive $420 worth of value for just $240, not including wine club member discounts on merchandise or wine!
We encourage you to discover Laurel Gray’s southern hospitality by becoming a member of Laurel Gray Vineyards’ Wine Club.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, fill out and submit the Laurel Gray Wine Club Application.*
Each member will receive the following:
- Ten bottles of LGV award-winning wines – A red and a white wine received in February, May, August, October and December
- Exclusive newsletter about Laurel Gray and Myers family happenings
- Wine facts, detailed tasting notes and food pairing suggestions
- Famous Myers’s family recipes and pairing suggestions
- A personalized membership card for 10% discounts on Laurel Gray gift items
- Two complementary wine tastings or glass of wine during your vineyard visits – good for one visit per month
- 15% case discounts – Mixed cases included
- Invitation to three exclusive wine and food pairing events
- Member discounts when booking events at Laurel Gray Vineyards.
- New Member Referral Program – Receive a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE that may be applied to any purchase at Laurel Gray for each referral that joins the Wine Club
Memberships cost $240, plus $75 S&H if having wines delivered. A Laurel Gray Wine Club membership holds a total value of $420, not including wine club member discounts on merchandise or wine!
Payments are made in a once-per-year credit card payment that takes place in late January. Members that join before September will have their cost prorated. Applications submitted September-December will be held for the following year’s membership.
Sign up by completing the Laurel Gray Wine Club Application*
*By filling out the application form, you give Laurel Gray Vineyards permission to renew your membership unless we receive notice before January 15th of each year. All members must be 21 years of age or older. Members will receive notification prior to quarterly shipment. Reshipping or additional delivery charges will be charged to the member.
If you’ve forgotten the Wine Club password, contact us here.